The RUDOLF GROUP manufactures in 8 countries, owns 20 foreign subsidiaries and 30 agencies worldwide and currently has more than 1,000 employees around the world.
An administration building is refurbished with the latest IT and communication technology, the third production hall is built.
RUDOLF SIZING in Brazil and RUDOLF POLYMERS in Indonesia are founded.
Expansion and modernisation
of production and the laboratories in Geretsried
The Bavarian State Ministry gives RUDOLF the Bavarian Quality Award.
to participation in the Bavarian Environmental Pact
certification of development and production in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 and 14001.
More production operations
are founded abroad: 1992 Hong Kong, 1995 Indonesia, 1997 Brazil, 1998 Turkey and USA, 2005 Pakistan, 2007 India.
A high-bay warehouse
with the latest storage technology for raw materials and finished goods is put into operation
The first overseas production operation is founded: RUDOLF South Africa
is expanded by enlarging hall 94
Dipl. Economist Wolfgang Schumann
joins the company.
of a production hall for chemical conversion (hall A).
1956 - 1959
A boiler house
is refurbished, completion of construction and furnishing of a production hall for fitting (hall B)
office building is constructed
RUCONETZER S, a universal wetting agent for textile finishing processes, which is initially unrivalled in the textile auxiliary agents market, is brought to market.
structural extension: construction of a shipping warehouse
industrial association is founded by 17 Geretsried-based companies, including RUDOLF & Co.
The production of textile auxiliary agents and chemical-technical products (hand cleaners, for example) begins in spring. The first Pfaudler chemical reactor is put into operation.
RUDOLF & Co.
are assigned buildings 93 and 94 of a former ordnance factory for producing textile auxiliary agents.
RUDOLF & Co. in Warnsdorf
is placed under national management by the Czech state and confiscated. The branch in Zittau is later also turned into a „Publically Owned Operation“ (Volkseigener Betrieb). Ernst and Wolfgang Schumann tour West Germany under primitive travel conditions in order to investigate the options for establishing a production company. On 13 December 1945, RUDOLF & Co. receives a „work permit for the production of textile auxiliary agents“ in Geretsried from the State Authority for Chemistry in Munich.
who had been discharged from the army with a serious war wound, becomes a partner.
is founded in Zittau in Saxony, near the German-Czech border.
Eng. Ernst Schumann (1884-1965), businessman and representative of Farbwerke Höchst in Reichenberg from 1908, takes over the company.
Chemical engineer Reinhold Rudolf, who had relevant experience in the production of chemical-technical products and, in particular, of textile auxiliary agents, founds the RUDOLF & Co. chemical factory in Warnsdorf in Northern Bohemia